Achilles BuildingConfidence Consultants
Consultants experts at guiding companies through the audit process to become Achilles BuildingConfidence accredited.
Our Consultants are experts at guiding companies through the audit process to become Achilles BuildingConfidence accredited.
Our consultancy, which includes former Achilles Auditors, are experts at providing management systems that include all information, procedures, documentation, policies, and forms that will be required for a company to pass the Achilles BuildingConfidence audit in compliance with requirements – Guaranteed.
Our consultancy also offers ongoing support for Health Safety, Environment and Quality management compliance. This can include the following, dependant on the level required by your company;
- Internal Management Systems Audits
- Health and Safety Inspections
- Health Safety and Environmental Updates
- Dedicated Consultants for each client
Our consultancy offers a free initial consultation and a BuildingConfidence Management Systems Gap Analysis
WHAT IS Achilles BuildingConfidence?
The Achilles BuildingConfidence communities bring together suppliers and buyers from the UK Construction Industry. Through it, suppliers can showcase their abilities and demonstrate improved compliance and credibility to a huge buying market – saving time and money in the process.
Designed to meet industry and government health and safety standards, including PAS91 and Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSiP), Achilles BuildingConfidence helps suppliers and buyers in the construction industry reduce risk, streamline procurement and build relationships. Benefits include
- Win new business – Promote products or services to hundreds of individual buyers in the construction supply chain.
- Save time and cost – Use any SSiP member Certificate to join other member schemes under a ‘Deem to Satisfy’ agreement and realise the benefits of one pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) for all.
- Improve credibility. Data checked and validated to industry standards and initiatives along with verification of critical financial and business management data and essential company information.
- Measure performance. Identify real business improvements through a cost- effective review of organisation’s management systems.
- Improve supply chain competency. Regular monitoring of supply chain competency and compliance to ensure safety standards aren’t compromised.